A national conference on ideas, examples and action being presented in
on 16th, 17th and 18th September 2007. Bendigo, Victoria
The conference presentations will address questions such as:
· what are the most likely sources of renewable energy for regional
· what is the state of development of these different sources?
· how accessible are these energy sources to people in regional
· what needs to happen to make them readily available? and
· what can regional communities do to assure their access to renewable energy?
Keynote presentations from government, business, academic and community leaders will be complemented by a focus on practical renewable energy initiatives.